We are pleased to advise you that your apartment at Ashfield Central will be ready for a pre-settlement inspection from Tuesday 5 June.
Inspections are by appointment only and times are offered on a first in, first served basis.
Your pre-settlement inspection is your opportunity to inspect your new home before settlement.
Each inspection is allocated a period of approximately one hour and it is your opportunity to do the following, if required:
- Complete a condition report and bring any issues to the attention of the builder; and
- Take any measurements you require, such as the fridge recess, washing machine space, etc. Please ensure you bring a measuring tape.
Please follow the link below to book your pre settlement inspection.
Our representative will meet you at your booked time at the front of the building at 250 Liverpool Road, Ashfield.
Please allow sufficient time to get there and make your way to the meeting spot.
Please note the following requirements when attending your pre-settlement inspection:
- Maximum of four (4) people to attend each inspection;
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted on site for safety reasons, as it remains classified as a construction site;
- Flat, closed-toe shoes must be worn. Heels or open-toe shoes will not be permitted on site; and
- You must not enter your apartment without one of our representatives. Please ensure you wait at the meeting point, until a representative arrives.
If you cannot attend and would like to nominate someone else, please let us know.
Please do not hesitate to contact Kirsten Kerr on 0435 177 519 or email email@example.com if you have any questions relating to this.
Property Settlement Solutions