95-97A Bourke Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
1 Commercial space
Studio - Sold out
1 Bed - Sold out
2 Bed - Sold out
Send us a message
SCOUT - THE PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU'VE GOT PLACES TO GO.......
What could be better than grabbing a coffee, then spending the morning cruising through Potts Point, stopping to window shop or running into friends outside a favourite cafe? Follow that up with a late lunch and a good wine at your local. End the day on a high, kicking back on the rooftop with your inner circle, watching the sun set over Sydney from your city pad.
With a walkscore of 93% these contemporary, architect designed studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments in the heart of Woolloomooloo are the place to be when you’ve got places to go.
- Designed by Those Architects to maintain a connection between the internal finishes of the apartments and the urban environment that surrounds them.
- Sleek black kitchens paired with matt black fittings and Smeg appliances.
- Tiled flooring that is continued onto balconies to create one large indoor/outdoor living space
- Sleeping pods in studios with various colour options to really make it your home.
- 550m to The Finger Wharf, Boy Charlton pool, various dining options and the famous Harry's Cafe de Wheels for late night snacks.
- 500m to the Art Gallery of NSW for some artistic inspiration or chill in the park and soak up the sun at the Domain.
- 1km to Oxford Street with Surry Hills on one side and Darlinghurst on the other.
- 1.2km to the CBD, making the ultimate commute to work.
- 250m to Mrs Macquarie's Chair for incredible parklands, harbour walks and the Opera House.