250 Liverpool Road, Ashfield NSW 2131
3 Commercial spaces
Studio - Sold out
1 Bed - Sold out
2 Bed - Sold out
3 Bed - Sold out
Send us a message
Your sanctuary above a buzzing city hub. Ashfield Central puts you at the heart of a revitalised and thriving Inner West scene. A transformed retail square sits as a new landmark at street level while view-filled residences rise overhead. Greenery wraps through and above the buildings to spectacular roof gardens.
From your elevated residential enclave, gaze across the district to the unmistakeable Sydney skyline. This outstanding collection of apartments, duplexes and terrace-style homes offer truly multi-dimensional appeal.
The moment you step inside, Ashfield Central’s light-filled spaces impart a feeling of flawless comfort. Generous indoor-outdoor living and fluid interiors combine to ensure you gain maximum amenity and enjoyment from your home. Each residence achieves a sense of both openness and peaceful seclusion.
Wide terraces, garden courtyards or balconies and abundant glazing welcome light, air and views deep into the living areas. There’s a peace to the spaces that really promotes wellbeing.
Hailed as one of Sydney’s best value suburbs, Ashfield lies in the heart of everything you could ever need. It is in high demand, blessed by CBD proximity, express trains, lovely parks and excellent private schools.
Right downstairs this doorstep retail will be the place to meet up with friends for share plates or duck down for coffee. Forget the stress of car parks, with everything you could need only footsteps away.
- Exceptional design by JPR Architects with two colour schemes to choose from
- Amazingly versatile interiors with premium fittings and fixtures
- Major retailers right downstairs such as Kmart, Coles, Woolworths and Aldi
- Surrounded by excellent private schools such as Newington College, - Bethlehem College and PLC Sydney
- Lively cafes and multicultural dining all on your doorstep
- Mere paces from Ashfield Train Station
- Just 8km from Sydney’s CBD
- Enjoy 15 minute express trains to Sydney’s CBD